Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Crystal Cattle finds a wedding dress

The big day is getting closer.

This past weekend my sister, my friend Dana, my mom and my future MIL all headed to Chicago for the search for a great white dress. And I found it!


Before the weekend I had actually not tried on any dresses, so I was pretty excited to start the adventure. The day started out with me trying on a dress I has saw on the TV show Say Yes to the Dress - I watch the show all the time. Well it turns out that the very first dress I tried on! I still kept all my appointments that day, but in the end we headed back to that same store and I bought that wonderful dress.

I loved in Mira Couture how all their dresses were displayed.

Jenny Yoo was another great store with awesome dresses.

I am pretty sure it was meant to be because when I was trying on the dress for the final time I told my consultant that that I had saw the dress on the show, and that's when she told me she used to work at Kleinfeld's and knows all the people on the show!

I thought all this dress fabric was beautiful.

Now, no one will be seeing the dress until the big day. The Boy wants it to be a surprise until I walk down the aisle. We'll also be waiting to do our photos until after the ceremony! Therefore you will all be kept in suspense until April 7! However, I will tell you the dress came from Ultimate Bride and they were awesome.

Chicago Skyline

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...